Monday, November 24, 2014

What Ticks you off

1. Waking up early for school.
It really ticks me off waking up early for school because I really enjoy my sleep. If it was up to me I would go to sleep late at night and wake up when ever i want. Sleep is my favorite part of the day

2. Waiting for people
It really ticks me off when i have to wait for people. I am a very inpatient person and I dislike waiting for people. My time is very valuable and i like people to be wait for me.

3 . Clean up after myself  and other people
It really ticks me off to clean. Cleaning is very boring and I really dislike cleaning up after other people. It makes me very angry to clean up after other people.

4. slow internet
It really ticks me off to have slow internet . Slow internet makes it very difficult to complete the things in school. Slow internet makes the tasks that need to get done in my life.

5. Phones that die quickly.
It really ticks me off when my phone is dying quickly. I go to school and work and i need a phone battery that will last all day long. It ticks me off when my phone is dying and i need it for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment